- Flax has antibacterial properties, does not cause allergic reactions — it is considered a natural antiseptic. Compared to other fabrics, linen creates the best microclimate for the skin — it is breathable, perfectly absorbs moisture and maintains a uniform body temperature, so it is suitable for all seasons.
- Absorbing up to 20% of its weight in moisture, linen does not become wet - this is very important when using linen bed linen, linen kitchen and bath towels and clothes, as they make the skin sweat less.
- Linen is resistant to static electricity, so it does not electrify and protects the body from ultraviolet rays and reduces the effect of radiation on it by half.
- Linen fabric is durable and strong — even 3 times stronger and 5 times more resistant to abrasion than cotton.
- The surface of the linen fabric is covered with small, smooth, slippery hairs that help prevent dirt build-up and stains for longer.
- Each wash, unlike other fabrics, only softens linen and makes it whiter and less wrinkled.
- Linen is an ecological, biodegradable, waste-free product that does not have any harmful effects on nature.
We hope you have found something new about linen and all its fantastic qualities which everyone should hear about it.
There is no doubt if you have decided to invite a timeless linen piece or go all linen from your wardrobe to your home essentials, it will be a wonderful investment.
May linen rejuvenate you and redecorate your home into ultimate comfort, wellness, and sustainable fashion all year round!